Springe zum Inhalt
- You’re responsible for code quality.
- Use meaningful names.
- Write code that expresses intent.
- Code should speak for itself. Less comments = less maintenance.
- Leave the code better than you found it.
- Single-responsibility code. i.e function does 1 thing well. Less arguments = better function. classes: most methods use most of the class’ properties.
- Tests (TDD).
- Work on big picture skeleton, then fill in the details later (interface first, implementation later).
- Independent components that can be used in different places.
- Master your craft.
Link zum Video.