We would like to announce the 15th German Stata Users Group meeting to be held Friday, June 23, 2017 at Humboldt University Berlin, Grimm-Zentrum, Geschwister-Scholl-Straße 1, 10117 Berlin.
All Stata users, from Germany and elsewhere, or those interested in learning about Stata, are invited to attend.
Presentations are sought on topics that include the following:
- User-written Stata programs
- Case studies of research or teaching using Stata
- Discussions of data management problems
- Reviews of analytic issues
- Surveys or critiques of Stata facilities in specific fields, etc.
The conference language will be English, due to the international nature of the meeting and the participation of non-German guest speakers.
If you are interested in presenting a paper, please submit an abstract by email to one of the scientific organizers (max 200 words). The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2017. Presentations should be 20 minutes or shorter.
Participants are asked to travel at their own expense. There will be a small conference fee to cover costs for refreshments and lunch. There will also be an optional informal meal at a restaurant in Berlin on Friday evening at additional cost.
You can enroll by contacting Christiane Senczek by email or by writing or phoning.
Dittrich & Partner Consulting GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 212 2 60 66-0
The final program, cost, and venue will be circulated in April 2017.
- Meeting only: 45 € (students 35 €)
- Workshop only: 65 €
- Workshop and Meeting: 85 €
- Scientific Organizers
- Logistics Organizer
- Dittrich & Partner Consulting GmbH (dpc.de), the distributor of Stata in several countries, including Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, the Czech Republic, and Hungary.