Die Uni Mannheim und das „Joint Program in Survey Methodology“ (Uni Maryland) gehen mit ihrem International Program in Survey and Data Science (kurz: IPSDS) jetzt in die vierte Runde. Wie Ihr Euch für das Weiterbildungsprogramm bewerben könnt lest Ihr im offiziellen Ankündigungstext. Ach ja: bis Februar 2019 ist die Teilnahme gebührenfrei 🙂
We are pleased to announce that the application process to join the 4th cohort of the International Program in Survey and Data Science (IPSDS) is now open.
The International Program in Survey and Data Science is a joint program offered through the University of Mannheim and the Joint Program in Survey Methodology – a consortium of the University of Maryland, the University of Michigan, and Westat.
The IPSDS offers:
- A multidisciplinary curriculum with a focus on survey methodology and data science that prepares you for the challenges of working with designed data from surveys and organic data (aka „found data“ or „big data“).
- A flexible online learning environment that allows you to take courses from anywhere in the world.
- Live interaction with world-class faculty from leading universities and organizations who will share their academic and practical experience with you.
The program is currently funded by a grant from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research as part of the initiative “Aufstieg durch Bildung: offene Hochschulen.” Due to the funding, participation in the program until February 2019 is tuition-free. Thereafter, fees will be charged for part of the program, while newcourses willcontinue to be free of charge.
All relevant information about the admission process can be found at:
Please note that we will hold a live online Q&A-session on:
- November 22, 2018 (6:00 PM-7:00 PM CET)
- January 16, 2019 (6:00 PM-7:00 PM CET)
You can sign up for the Q&A by sending an email to email@example.com.